Beans & Grounds (200g)
Each of our coffee is sourced from the best coffee farms and cooperatives around the world and roasted to perfection to showcase the unique characteristics influenced by its terroir, variety, and processing techniques, ensuring every cup will bring you a one-of-a-kind experience.
Customize your experience by selecting the flavor profile, grind type, quantity, and delivery frequency that best suits your needs, and embark on a journey of discovery through the world of coffee.
Enjoy 20% off all brewing gear upon purchase of any of our coffee products!
The discount will be applied automatically to your shopping cart.
Nutty & Bold:
- Honduras - Marcala - Finca El Puente | Process: Washed | Variety: Catucai | Altitude: 1,600m
- Diversity is what makes Honduran coffee special. Though the country may be small, it is rich in different varieties, processes, altitudes, micro-climates and cup profiles. Beans from the Marcala region are known for their lively acidity and sweet stonefruit notes, and this coffee is washed and light roasted to highlight its bright and nutty complexities. Featuring vibrant flavors of peach and plum, layered with rich notes of hazelnut, brown sugar, this coffee boasts a velvety body and a soothing toffee finish.
Fruity & Floral:
- Colombia - Caldas - Finca Jardin & Finca Chambacu | Process: Natural | Variety: Castillo, Caturra | Altitude: 1,450m
- Colombia has been producing and exporting coffee renowned for their full body, bright acidity and rich aftertaste, since the early 19th century. Caldas forms part of Eje Cafetero, the Colombian Coffee Growing Axis and the first major coffee producing region in Colombia. Tropical rainforest conditions, volcanic soil and a wealth of rivers and streams in Eje Cafetero make the area ideal for coffee growing. Natural processed and roasted to light medium level, this coffee boasts a full body which bursts with fruity flavours of apple, grape, grapefruit, kiwi and stonefruit that consolidates in a sweet crisp finish.
- Bolivia - Caranavi | Process: Coco Natural | Variety: Caturra | Altitude: 1,710m
- Coffee production in Bolivia is, and has always been small, leaving it as a minor player on the world stage. In Bolivia, specialty coffee is grown at an altitude of 1,200 to 2,000 metres above sea level and over 90% the production is centred in the Yungas region and the province of Caranavi. The Yungas possesses ideal conditions for growing exceptional coffee, including nutrient-rich soil, high elevation and consistent wet and dry seasons. However, as a land-locked country and one of the poorest in South America, Bolivia has faced many challenges that have led to a significant decrease in coffee production over the past decade. Fortunately quality-conscious producers have started to emerge in recent years and, with them, some spectacular coffees. Natural processed and roasted to light-medium level, this coffee is clean, medium-bodied and aromatically sweet. Exhibiting rich notes of port wine and pineapple, followed by subtle undertones of Kyoho grapes and a lingering honeycomb finish, the complex flavors of this coffee grow in intensity as the cup cools.
- Our curator will handpick one of the phenomenal single-origin specialty coffees from our latest Nutty & Bold, Fruity & Floral or Confectionery offerings, and have a different fresh roasted coffee delivered right to your door each month.
- This is the perfect option for those looking for a more varied and adventurous coffee experience.